TTT: Top 10 Books I Hope to Find Under My Tree!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books I Hope to Find Under My Tree! 

Twice in a Blue MoonLet it Snow

1. Anything by Christina Lauren: I recently found them with The Unhoneymooners and I remember laughing all the way through it. So now, I'm trying to read my way through them. So, anything by them I would love!

2. Let it Snow by Lauren Myracle, Maureen Johnson, and John Green: I watched the movie on Netflix, but I've seen reviews on that saying mixed things about the book, so I want to get my opinion too. 

Harriet Tubman: Demon Slayer #1 (Harriet Tubman: Demon Slayer, #1)The A.I. Who Loved Me
3. Harriet Tubman: Demon Slayer by David Crowsman: How can anyone NOT want this?!

4. The A.I. Who Loved Me by Alyssa Cole: I don't have Audible, so I'm hoping that they open the rights up soon to Overdrive or something so I can listen (it's one of the prompts on the 2o2o Popsugar List lmao)

Mexican GothicYou Had Me at Hola

5. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia: Listen, the way I fell in love with the magic, the fantasy, and the mythology of her first novel, I NEED this one. I know there probably aren't even ARCs out yet, but I need it Santa! (Also can we talk about how beautiful this cover is my God!)

6. You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria: Listen, this is one of my most anticipated adult romances of 2020 and I don't care who I have to beg to get it. Whether it's the publisher or Santa lol And also, this cover is already one of my favorites of 2020! 
Wonder Woman: Warbringer (the Graphic Novel)Running

7. Wonder Woman: Warbringer adapted by Louise Simonson: I've already read the original book, but if you know me, you know why I need this. I need the ARC and the final copy because duh 

8. Running by Natalia Sylvester: Listen, there's a 2020 election and hopefully they're not uber scared of the election like we are of ours in the US. 

Book LoveBlank 133x176

9. Book Love by Debbie Tung: I found this on the Goodreads Choice Awards and I was interested in finding out more about it. However, I can't find it anywhere! What the heck is going one?!

10. Instant Karma by Marissa Meyer: This is supposed to be her first foray into my favorite genre, and I can hardly contain my composure. There's nothing I want more than this book... Unfortunately I don't think it comes out until November, so I will be crying until I can get it in my hands! 

What about you? 
What books do you wish were waiting under the tree for you?
Any of yours match my list? 
Let me know in the comments! 






Labels: