Stacking the Shelves #363 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
Ways to Make SunshineDeadly Curious
We Are the Wildcats


From the Library:

Shadow of the Batgirl


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 03/03/20:  Top 10 Tuesday: Books with Single Word Titles! 
Wednesday 03/04/20: Waiting on Wednesday: Recommended For You by Laura Silverman
Friday 03/06/20: Book Blogger Hop: Book Worm Nikki! 


Me on Instagram:


When I read thrillers I always get stressed out and end up stress eating lol I usually have ice cream, but I didn't have any, so I had a Protein Brownie lol 


Sound advice from my co-worker lol 


Finally got my hands on this beautiful book and I can't wait to finally get around to it! 


Went to see Chance the Rapper at the Rodeo and I had to take my hubs. He's been a fan of Chance's since Day One and I was glad to see him happy! 


What about you?
Did you get anything that I did?
Have you read any of these?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: