Stacking the Shelves #367 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:

Such a Fun AgeCover image for Anna K--A Love Story
Cover image for The Kingdom of BackCover image for The Shadows Between Us
Cover image for Gravemaidens

Bought: 
From Blood and Ash (Blood And Ash, #1)

When I went to Barnes and Noble I didn't see a physical copy, so I bought the e-book. And now I keep seeing them everywhere. Oh well, this will have to do. I still bought it because really, who ca resist a JLA book?

For Review:
 

So, as you can see, this week has been HELLA GOOD TO ME. I just want to say thank you to the publishers, Netgalley, and Edelweiss for letting me read these review copies. 
And another sidenote, all this diversity in these books makes me teary! I want to read so many of these RIGHT NOW! *looks longingly at Smash It!, Legendborn, Party of Two, The Gilded Ones, and Mexican Gothic!)


The Weekly Wrap-Up:


Monday 03/30/20: No Post. 
Tuesday 03/31/20:  Top 10 Tuesday: Top Ten Signs You're a Book Lover!
Wednesday 04/01/20: Waiting on Wednesday: Charming As A Verb by Ben Philippe
Friday 04/03/20: Book Blogger Hop:  What Photos Are Taking Up Storage in Your Phone?!

Me on Instagram:


For anyone wondering why it's taking me so long to finish a physical book lately..... As soon as I get one out, this happens immediately. One climbs all over me and the other puts his face in the middle of the book so I can't see anything. (That gray thing? That's my leg. You can't see the other because Koko is literally standing on top of me smh lol) 
Do your pets make it hard for you to read? 


What about you?
What did you get this week? 
Did we get anything the same? 
Are any of these on your TBR? 
Let me know in the comments!



Labels: