Feature & Follow Frriday!

Finally its Friday!!!!! 
Idk about you, but I feel like this week has taken foreverrrrr! 
Anywho...

This week's question: 

Q: Do you mind books with similar ideas to other books? Similar concepts, backgrounds, retellings or pulled-to-publish fanfic?

Twilight (Twilight, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
A: Me personally, I don't mind. But only because if I like it enough I will read it over and over anyways. For example, I only read the Twilight series 3 times... (Don't judge me) But, if it feels too close like the only thing different is the names, I'll finish reading it, but the rating for it will go down. As far as re-tellings, I LOVE them. Especially ones that have a fresh and unique twist to them like Cinder by Marissa Meyer. [See my review HERE] As far asn fanfic, I never read it. Idk why, I was just never interested in it. 

What about you???