An A-Z Bookish Survey!

     I came across this as I was blog surfing and saw that one of my favorite bloggers (Jamie over at The Perpetual Page Turner) had made an A-Z Survey. Now if you know me, you know I will never turn down a good survey or a good list lol so I just HAD to do this. Plus, I figured it would let y'all get to know me a little more! So, here goes!
AtoZsurvey
Author you’ve read the most books from:
Rachel Vincent. A huge shout-out to the Soul Screamers series! 
Best Sequel Ever:
Scarlet of course! I <3 that series! 
Currently Reading:
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (For the Epic Reads Book Club!!!)
Drink of Choice While Reading:
WINE! I love Sweet Reds and Moscato! 
E-reader or Physical Book?
E-books. I love to have a book with me wherever I go. Whether I'm at the bank or work or class. And I love being able to finish a book and easily start another one but not having to carry multiple books on me! 
Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
I would have to say Emilio Vargas from The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler. I loved bad boys that had a soft spot where I was concerned! 
Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer. It's become one of my favorite books! 
Hidden Gem Book:
Criminal by Terra Elan McVoy
Important Moment in your Reading Life:
Reading Twilight. Believe it or not it opened my life up to YA. Before that I was reading adult titles. 
Just Finished:
Steel Lily by Megan Curd
Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
Fairies. Idk why I don't like them, I just don't. *shrugs*
Longest Book You’ve Read:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at 870 pages. 
Major book hangover because of:
Frigid by J. Lynn
Number of Bookcases You Own:
4. I have two here and two at my mom's house. I'm working on getting another one... A floor to ceiling one! 
One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
The Harry Potter series and the Twilight series. I'm sorry, but I LOVED them!
Preferred Place To Read:
On my couch with my Wonder Woman blanket. Most comfy place EVER! 
Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
This quote has honestly helped me through so many things. I am a huge "what if-er" and this makes me not think about the "what if" and just go on with my life knowing that I made the right decision. 
“But what I realize, here, now, is that it's not actually making the choice that takes courage. It's facing it afterward. Owning up to it, whether it's good or bad.” 
Reading Regret:
I regret not reading contemporary romance faster. I was so into "action" that I missed out on all the serious swoonage! 
Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
The Crash series by Nicole Williams, The Dark Divine series by Bree Despain, The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins, the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver, & the Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins, 
Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan, & To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. 
Unapologetic Fangirl For:
Katie McGarry. You guys, I fell in LOVE with her writing in Pushing the Limits. And then I also loved Dare You To. And I am 142940593729563282734x's more excited for Crash Into You. Because its FINALLY Isiah's story. FINALLY. 
Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
CRESS. AND. WINTER. FROM. MARISSA. MEYER. Enough said. 
Worst Bookish Habit:
Ugh it has to be abusing paperbacks. I put them in my purse. Flip them over to mark my pages. Break the spines. Bend the covers. It's terrible. 
X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller.
Your latest book purchase:
A pre-order of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke:
ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
Second Chance Summer. I was up at 4am finishing this. Crying. My. Eyes. Out. Happy the boyfriend was asleep and I could weep in peace. 

So what about you?!