Stacking the Shelves #85 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!




This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
MARY: The Summoning (Bloody Mary, #1)

Mary: The Summoning by Hilary Monohan

Siren's Song by Heather McCollum

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 4/27/14: Stacking the Shelves #84
Tuesday 04/29/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Top Books You'll Love if you like Criminal Minds
Wednesday 04/30/14: My WoW featuring The Only Thing to Fear by Caroline Tung Richmond
Thursday 05/01/14: My 4 Star Review of The Break Up Artist by Philip Siegel & The Monthly Wrap-Up for April
Friday 05/02/14: My 3 star review of To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, Follow Friday: Any hobbies I have besides reading, Book Bangin with the Goody Two Shoes Boys, & my Clean Sweep ARC Challenge!
Saturday 05/03/14:  My 4 Star Review of Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

What went on at your blog this week?