Stacking the Shelves #88 & the Weekly Wrap-up!




This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Purchased:


Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
(My finished copy finally came in! And it is GORGEOUS!)

For review:
So remember what I was begging for on my WoW this week??? Wellllll, my prayers were answered because I received my most anticipated book of the fall! Thank you so much Macmillan and Netgalley! I can't wait to dive in!  

Trial by Fire (The Worldwalker Trilogy, #1)
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 05/18/14: Stacking the Shelves #87
Monday 05/19/14: My 4 Star Review of The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt & my Beyond the Book where I paired Summer Lovin books to Summery Cocktails! 
Tuesday 05/20/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 (err 8) books about friendships! 
Wednesday 05/21/14: My WoW featuring Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
Thursday 05/22/14: My Swoon Thursday: the Who Do You Think it is Edition
Saturday 05/24/14: My 3 Star review of Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: