Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #108

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought myself these for Christmas:

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Tease
Inspire (The Muse, #1)Until Midnight (Alienated, #1.5)
(I clearly thought I was getting the newer version, but when I got this one in, it was signed... Now Idk what to do about it... Keep it and order another one, or return it and get the other one? 
I already read and loved this one, but when I was shopping on Amazon, I saw that this hardcover copy was only $4.15! I had to snag a copy! 
Again I already read and loved this one, but if you like YA and haven't given this a try, you NEED TO FIX THAT! This book is soooooo good!
I wasn't a fan of the firsst book in the series, but I willl read this one anyways. One because it was free, and two because I know what to expect from the series now. 

From my #TBTBSanta:
In Honor by Jessi Kirby 
Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley

To get a full view of all that my #TBTBSanta Lori got me, you can see my Beyond the Book post where I showed everything I got


1 comment:

  1. OOoh very nice haul! Curious about Inspire! And LOVED Alice in Zombieland! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!


    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete