Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books With a Summertime Setting!
Does that even count? Since the summer time is a season and not a place?
Whatevs, I'm totally counting it lmao
1. The Season of You and Me by Robin Constantine: This one was full of amazing summer goodness. There was even a scene where there was popsicles and then another with a summer camp. I LOVED this summer romance!
2. The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone: This one was really interesting because it was on a cruise ship! Not your average cruise, but still lol It was still fun and a really great read!
3. With Malice by Eileen Cook: This one was set in Italy during the summer. I'm sure it is an amazing place at any time of the year, but especially then.
4. Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins: Of course this one made the list! Yes summer is shown in different ways, but I loved every one of them!
5. When We Collided by Emery Lord: I loved everything about this. And the spot where she wrote "Viv was here" reminds me of somewhere I wrote the same with my name back in the day!
6. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: Do y'all know how completely complicated it was for me to figure out which one of her books I wanted to put for this? You might as well say all three of Fitzpatrick's books should be on this list. (Actually it totally counts anyways because they're companions sooooo lol)
7. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn: I loved this book! Some of the best LOL moments right along with the summery setting I've read about in a long time.
8. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson: I LOVE this cover! It screams summer time to me! And the story does too!
9. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: This one made me think of Taylor Swift in the summer time. ANYTHING that makes me think of Taylor gets an A+ from me lol
10. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: Seriously one of the most powerul books you'll ever read! It has a really sweet, sweet shop job,, a great romance, and a great summer of learning new things about family. It's an awesome read (and a tear jerker) and I advise you to read it if you haven't!
What About You?
What's Your Favorite Books that Are Set in the Summer?