Stacking the Shelves #196 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For class: 
The Exorcist

The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
(I think she chose bad timing to study horror AFTER Halloween, but I digress....) 

Unfortunately, this is all I had time to get this week! I had a super long week and after getting everything done for the career change, I needed to take some time off and get my mind right and stop obsessing over it. So, naturally I went online and ordered some stuff from Barnes and Noble. I'll show you all what it is when it comes in! 

Weekly Wrap-Up


Monday 10/31/16: Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig
Wednesday 11/02/16: Waiting on Wednesday: The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
Thursday 11/03/2016: Monthly Wrap-Up: October 2016
Friday 11/04/16: Follow Friday: Fave Childhood Stories

Me on Instagram @take_me_awayyy:



Took the kid in the next picture trick-or-treating dressed as Mickey Mouse. Every little kid that saw me thought my ears were the best thing ever created. They start singing "MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE! COME INSIDE, IT'S FUN INSIDE!" at the top of their voices lol  Absolute best part of the night! 



My mom made her "scarecrow" costume up at the last minute! My little cousin wanted her to dress up and she said "I don't... Wait, yes I do." And 10 minutes later she walked out with some cut-up napkins, a plaid shirt, and beanie, and made the cutest scarecrow I have ever seen. My little cousin LOVED IT. (For further reference, the little one is OBSESSED with The Wiz and The Wizard of Oz. She knew all the songs to both at 2. She's 4 now!)



The day after Halloween I decided for my birthday I was going to start reading the book I've been waiting to read FOREVER. I finally started it, but I've been SO BUSY I haven't had time to get far in it :( Only about a couple 100 pages. 

And last but not least, Wednesday was my birthday. I just love the way the balloons look lmao Also, I love the caption my mom thought up: "The balloons never get old!... But apparently I do." lmao 

Labels: