Stacking the Shelves #230 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From #BooksforTrade: 
All the Crooked Saints

All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater

Thank you so much to @_tatilee! I cannot wait to get to this one! It sounds so good! 

From a friend: 
Gunslinger Girl

Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely

I'm so glad I have friends like Amber @ Dulivre who knew I wanted this and grabbed it for me at ALA. I wasn't able to go because we have such a strict no vacay policy during the summer reading program, but one of my most anticipated of 2018 was accquired by my sweet friend! Thank you! 

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Sunday 07/02/2017: Stacking the Shelves #229 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 07/03/17:  Review- What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum
Tuesday 07/04/17: Top 10 Tuesday: Freebie! It's on hiatus until August, so I picked- 10 things I've Learned Since I started Working at the Library
Wednesday 07/05/17: Waiting on Wednesday: The Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
Thursday 07/06/2017:  Review: Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
Friday 07/07/17: Listen Up: Into the Water by Paula Hawkins

Me on Instagram: 








What went on at your blog this week? 

Labels: