Stacking the Shelves #248 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
The Girl Who Drank the Moon

I got the audio of this one to read for our Book Tasting in January!

Small haul this week because I was out of town! I kind of had a busy weekend! 


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Sunday 12/10/2017: Stacking the Shelves #247 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 12/11/17: No Post
Tuesday 12/12/17: Top 10 Books of 2017! 
Wednesday 12/13/17: Waiting on Wednesday: Save the Date by Morgan Matson
Friday 12/15/17: Book Blogger Hop: Which book would you like Santa to bring you this year? 
 Saturday 12/16/17:  No Post

Me On Instagram


My work family gave me a very awesome frame to put a photo from graduation in along with a very sweet card. It actually made me cry :( 


 So this finally happened. And I really mean FINALLY. I started my Masters 3 years ago and ran into more trouble than should be neccessary. But I finally finished and I am extremely happy. 


One class down. Waiting on the last grade for my last class. It should be a crime to make us wait like this! 


I was able to get the day off from Toddler Time this past Tuesday! We had a special guest reader! 

What went on at your blog this week?


Labels: