Stacking the Shelves #254 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
The Woman in the Window

The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
I got super lucky that there were only 3 holds on the audio version of this book and they had ordered 3 copies. Super glad I got to get my hands on it because everyone has RAVED about it! 

Bought: 
Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)

Wires & Nerve, Vol. 2: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer
Of course I bought this one. I've already devoured it and I have something awesome planned for the "non" review! (Come back tomorrow to see what it is!)

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Sunday 01/28/2017: Stacking the Shelves #253 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 01/29/18: The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
Tuesday 01/30/18: Top 10 Books I Can't Believe I Read! 
Wednesday 01/31/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
Thursday 02/01/2018:  Busted by Gina Ciocca & the  Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2018
Friday 02/02/18: Book Blogger Hop: Book Genres
 Saturday 02/03/18:  American Panda by Gloria Chao

Me on Instagram



YAS! I can finally REALLY say it happened because now I have PROOF lolol Now I need to be job hunting lol 


Thursday was my superbowl storytime. Hoping the Patriots can not cheat this year!


Definitely my favorite type of weekend. Sleepy pup curled up next to me, rainy outside, with a great book that I can lose myself in. All that was missing was coffee but I had already drunk it lmao



Labels: