Stacking the Shelves #265 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
The Museum of Us

From the Library: 
Lumberjanes, Vol. 8: Stone Cold

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 04/17/18: Top 10 Novels in Verse!
Wednesday 04/18/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Sherwood by Meagan Spooner
Thursday 04/19/2018:  Stay Sweet by Sibohan Vivian
Friday 04/20/18: Book Blogger Hop: How do you organize your books?
 Saturday 04/21/18: No Post. 

Me on Instagram:

A friend sent this to me saying she saw it and thought of me. And of course I wewnt to go find it. 
And you know what happened next right? I took it home lol And to make it better, its a "light" ice cream! It has caramel and graham cracker pieces. Now I want to try them all lol

What went on at your blog this week?!


Labels: