Stacking the Shelves #264 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
All That I Can FixThe Brightsiders
My Lady's Choosing: An Interactive Romance Novel

From the Library: 
Rebound


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 04/10/18: Top 10 Books I Loved but Will Never Re-Read!
Wednesday 04/11/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Campfire by Shawn Sarles
Thursday 04/12/2018:  Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
Friday 04/13/18: Book Blogger Hop: Fictitious Towns!
 Saturday 04/14/18: Rebound by Kwame Alexander

Me on Instagram


If you don't follow my Twitter, I had been asking for prayers and good thoughts. This is why! I was going for this job and I got it! I am now a YA librarian!!!!! All my time and money spent on this blog and more paid off! 


I got this the day before I got the "officially official call" about my promotion. 

The kids at the library got to Skype with author Tom Angelberger and they all thought it was the coolest thing! They really loved his silliness!


We made a Poet-Tree at the library! A local elementary school came and dropped off some of the poems they were working on at school! These kids really have talent! 


Contemporary Romance, holey pants, lap dog........ #Bliss


My favorite Disney princess came to the library today! She said she just came from Disney on Ice and I was super jealous! Who would've thought, running into Belle at the library?! lmao 


What went on at your blog this week?


Labels: ,