Stacking the Shelves #274 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the the Publisher:
Brave Enough

*Another publisher saw I was interested on Twitter and that I wasn't going to ALA and decided that they would send me one anyway. There arer two tweens dancers at my branch that seem interested when I was telling them about it! 

From Edelweiss: 
This Cruel Design (This Mortal Coil, #2)Slayer (Slayer, #1)
The Art of LosingSee All the Stars

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 06/12/18: Top Ten  Twelve Books on my Summer TBR!
Wednesday 06/13/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen McManus
Friday 06/15/18: Book Blogger Hop:Worker Bees!
 Saturday 06/16/18:  No Post. 

Me on Instagram


I thought this was the cutest picture of our family. And such an accurate description lol Both boys were knocked out by 8:30 pm, while I was sitting there wide awake and reading. But take a guess on which of the three of us was up all day cooking and cleaning the entire house. I'll save you a guess... It wasn't a boy smh lmao 

What went on at your blog this week?
Leave your link in the comments! 
How are you doing with Summer Reading? 
Win any prizes yet? 
Tell me in the comments! 

Labels: