Stacking the Shelves #338 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:



Bought: 
Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)Tarnished Are the Stars

From the Library:
Cover image for Murder gamesCover image for The Royal We

The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 09/10/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Books on my TBR I'm Avoiding Reading and Why!
Wednesday 09/11/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Beyond the Shadowed Earth by Joanna Ruth Meyer
Thursday 09/12/2019: No Post
Friday 09/13/19: Book Blogger Hop: Needed It So I Got My Own! 


Me on Instagram:


I did a school library visit and they had a BOOK FAIR! And so of course I had to support them and buy something. Especially since they said this was for fans of Marissa Meyer, who we all know I LOVE! Can't wait to read it! 


What about you?
What did you get this week?
Have you read any of the ones I got? 
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: