Stacking the Shelves #93 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!





This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From ATWAT:

Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
(Being one of the few people that actually liked the Hush, Hush saga I'm really excited to start this one and see what else Fitzpatrick has in store!) 

Unmarked by Kami Garcia 

Bought:
Boomerang (Boomerang, #1)A Beauty So Beastly (The Beastly Series, #1)

Boomerang by Noelle August
(My pre-order finally downloaded to my Kindle! So excited for this one!)

A Beauty so Beastly by RaShelle Workman
(Another one I pre-ordered and I'm excited for! Let's be honest... ANYTHING that has to do with Beauty & the Beast I am reading it!)

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 07/06/14: Stacking the Shelves #92 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 07/07/14: My 3 Star Review of Wild by Alex Mallory (check it out y'all, it's a YA TARZAN re-telling!) & my Beyond the Book for On the Fence by Kasie West!
Tuesday 07/08/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Book Blogging Confessions!
Wednesday 07/09/14: My WoW featuring I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios! (You might as well call me a Heather Demetrios fan-girl!) 
Thursday 07/10/14: Swoon Thursday: I'm not New to Kissing Edition!
Friday 07/11/14: Follow Friday: Time Traveling Edition!
Saturday 07/12/14: My 5 Star Review of My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: ,