Stacking the Shelves #104 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

This is two weeks worth of books because I forgot to do one last week :( 

Bought:
Hook's Revenge (Hook's Revenge, #1)

Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz

From ATWAT:
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless

Top 10 Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 10/05/14: Stacking the Shelves #103
Monday 10/06/14: My 4 Star Review of Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
Wednesday 10/08/14: My WoW featuring Joyride by Anna Banks 
Thursday 10/09/14: My 2 Star Review of Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan
Friday 10/10/14: Follow Friday: Book Merchandise
Saturday 10/11/14: My 4 Star Review of The Young Elites by Marie Lu 

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: