Stacking the Shelves #133 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From #BooksforTrade:
Landry Park (Landry Park, #1)

Landry Park by Bethany Hagen 
I received Jubilee Manor from #RT2015 and I didn't want to read it without reading this one first so Molly was nice enough to give me this one  for an ARC of something else. 

For Review:
A Million Miles Away

A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery

From the library:
Play (Stage Dive, #2)

Play by Kylie Scott

Bought: 
Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits, #5)

Chasing Impossible by Katie McGarry

What did you get this week?!
 
 
Weekly Wrap-Up
 
Sunday 06/28/15: Stacking the Shelves #132 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 06/29/15: My 4 Star Review of Scorched by J. Lynn 
Tuesday 06/30/15: Top 10 Tuesday- Top 10 Books I've Read in 2015!
Wednesday 07/01/15: My WoW featuring The Shadow Queen by C.J Redwine
Thursday 07/02/2015: My 4 Star Review of Every Last Word by Tamrara Ireland Stone
Friday 07/03/15: Follow Friday:  First Book I Remember!
Saturday 07/04/15:  My 4 Star Review of More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera

What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: