Stacking the Shelves #134 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
Lick (Stage Dive, #1)

Lick by Kylie Scott
I loved this book so much I had to buy it! Thanks to the library for helping me find new books that I love! 

What did you get this week?!


Weekly Wrap-Up
Sunday 07/05/15: Stacking the Shelves #133 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 07/06/15: My 5 Star Review of The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes & my Beyond the Book post featuring Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Tuesday 07/07/15: Top 10 Tuesday- Hyped Books I've Never Read
Wednesday 07/08/15: My WoW featuring The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
Thursday 07/09/2015: My 2 Star Review of A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery
Friday 07/10/15: Follow Friday:  The Last Supper!
Saturday 07/11/15:  My 3 Star Review of Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally


What went on at your blog this week?!



Labels: