Stacking the Shelves #146 & The Weekly Wrap-Up

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
Forever with You (Wait for You #5)The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1)Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)

Forever With You by J. Lynn
(I originally ordered it from Amazon who said I would have it on release day and ON release day they sent me another message saying I wouldn't get it until October 17 -__- Shout-out to Barnes and Noble taking care of their members!

The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
I'm not sure why I thought this came out on the 11th... (Probably because the that was when the lovely event he's speaking at near me that I wanted to go to sold out right before I was going to buy my ticket......) But eh oh well. I ended up buying it from Barnes and Noble and they had an exclusive B&N edition, so I'm alright with that. It's not signed, but I have a guide of the Norse gods! 

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I heard a rumor that the black stained pages edition is only for the first printing, so if you want the gothiest, prettiest book of 2015, GO BUY IT NOW!


What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Saturday 09/26/15: Stacking the Shelves #145 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Sunday 09/27/2015: Class Act Module 5: Other Award Winners featuring Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Saenz
Monday 09/28/15: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Tuesday 09/29/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  Top 10 Books to Read if You Liked this Certain Book
Wednesday 09/30/15: My WoW featuring Romancing the Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
Thursday 10/01/2015: My absence
Saturday 10/3/2015: ClassAct Module 6: Picture Books featuring Little Mouse's Big Book of Fears by Emily Gravett


What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: