Top 10 Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward to their Sophomore Novels!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward to their Sophomore Novels! 

Everything, EverythingDamage Done
1. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon: I LOVED this book. Add on to the fact that it was written by a diverse author?! YESSSS! So now I need her next book. Like yesterday. Hopefully there are some of those super cute drawings like her husband did for this one! 

2. Damage Done by Amanda Panitch: I loved this book. This was absolutely one of the BEST freaking thrillers I have ever read. It was a little predictable, but still, the magnitude that goes to will leave you mind blown. If you haven't read this.... DO IT NOW. 

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens AgendaRed Queen (Red Queen, #1)
3. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli: This book was the absolute cutest thing ever lol I loved Blue and the Oreos and just everything. There is apparently another book coming out by her accourding to Goodreads, so I'm getting excited. 

4. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: There were so many twists and turns in this book that I can't imagine any of the next ones being as good as this one. And if they are, Aveyard has super powers or something lol 

My Heart and Other Black HolesTease
5. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga: (I kept this cover because I like it 10x's more than the new one...) But anyways, I loved this book. I remember reading it when it was really close to Thanksgiving and it made me realize how thankful I was to have all my family and friends in my corner. Any book that makes me feel like it deserves to have a lot of exposure. 

6. Tease by Amanda Maciel: This book was so interesting to me. It told the story through the eyes of the "villain," and I just found it super cool. 

The Break-Up ArtistMore Happy Than Not
7. The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel: I really liked this one and was waiting for word on the second one for awhile. Randomly, I got an email from the author and he sent me the second one on the 18th. It's self published this time, but I'm interested on seeing how it is! 

8. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera: This was a really cool read. It was a diverse book and it had sci-fi elements as well. It was a really good book. 

Blahhhh I haven't read many debuts lately (THE SHAME!!!)
So, this is what I have! What made your TTT list?!

Labels: