Stacking the Shelves #155 the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For review; 
This week was pretty exciting! I got one of my most anticipated books of 2016! My little contemp heart is OVER THE TOP EXCITED! I hyperventilated a bit when I was approved and then a little more when I tweeted about it and the author I've been calling the Queen of Realistic Fiction answered me. I remember meeting her at RT this year and crying. She's the sweetest EVER and was impressed that I had all of her books. Ok enough of my fangirling, here's what I got!!!

The Unexpected EverythingThe Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1)
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
(How important is it to stick to a schedule anyways? What IS a schedule in this case?!)

The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
I'm super excited to read about a book set in Russia! And this debut sounds amazing! I can't wait!!!

Sadly I'm not one of those green lighted to DL anything from Harper, but I AM content with what I got! Thank you so much to Edelweiss and the publishers. Getting my most anticipated 2016 read was the highlight of my week! 

#TBTBSanta:
GalgorithmCode Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1)On the Fence

Galgorithm by Aaron Karo
I found out about this one via RT last year and I've wanted to get my hands on it ever since! 

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
After reading a historical fiction book for my class last semester, I decided there were so many I was missing out on just because of my own personal misconceptions. So I asked for one and I got it! 

On the Fence by Kasie West
This is the only one I've read and loved, but didn't own! 

I also got some HP socks and some really fuzzy ones, but sadly I don't know who my #TBTBSanta was! There was hot chocolate in thtere that busted and dried on the tag! I can't make out the name on it! If you recognize my name and my box, please let me know so I can thank you properly!!!! 


What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Saturday 12/12/2015: Stacking the Shelves #154 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Sunday 12/13/15: The Trouble With Destiny by Lauren Morrill (This one was super cute and funny but ultimately kind of predictable!)
Monday 12/14/15: Even still, I did a Beyond the Book featuring The Trouble With Destiny and a mix of Disney songs like they mention in the book. 
Tuesday 12/15/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  Top 10 Books I've Read in 2015!
Wednesday 11/25/15: My WoW this week featured a favorite new author's book! Never Missing, Never Found by Amanda Panitch! Out June 2016!!!
Thursday 11/26/15: My DNF review of Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick
Friday 10/27/15: Follow Friday: If I Would/Could Write a book!
Saturday 12/19/15: The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens


What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: ,