Stacking the Shelves #269 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 
The Summer of Jordi Perez (And the Best Burger in Los Angeles)My So-Called Bollywood Life
Cover image for Blood Water Paint

(Of course most of my audio holds come in at one time smh)

For Review:
MammothKiss Collector
Four Three Two OneI Do Not Trust You
The Me I Meant to BeWhen Life Gives You Demons


And for the biggest surprise of them all that I actually SCREAMED about: 
The Proposal

THANK YOU BERKLEY AND NETGALLEY!!! YOU HAVE MADE MY YEAR! 
(It is taking ALL of me to not read this right now, but its still too early. However, I DID read the first chapter and OMGGGG!) 

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Wednesday 05/16/18: Waiting on Wednesday:  Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee
Friday 05/18/18: Book Blogger Hop: Movies Based off Books!  

Me on Instagram:


This week I didn't post anything, but I DID add something to my story. The cover for Archenemies was FINALLY released and I can honestly say I'M IN LOVE!!!! This one is better than the first and now I REALLY cannot wait to get my hands on it! 

Here's a better picture since my Story cut off the edges!

Archenemies (Renegades #2)

love, Love, LOVE!
What did you think about it?
#RenegadesTrilogy 

What went on at your blog?

Labels: