Stacking the Shelves #271 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library: 
Always Never YoursJazz Owls: A Novel of the Zoot Suit Riots

For Review: 
This Is Kind of an Epic Love StoryThe Last Wish of Sasha Cade
Buried Beneath the Baobab TreeWild Blue Wonder
When Elephants FlyIntercepted


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 05/29/18: Top 10 Bookish Worlds I Would Not Want to Live in!
Wednesday 05/30/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
Thursday 05/31/2018:  Monthly Wrap-Up: May 2018
Friday 06/01/18: Book Blogger Hop: What Does Take Me Away say About Me? 
 Saturday 05/26/18:  Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West

Me on Instagram


Our YA meeting for work was this past Friday and we talked about better ways to serve the teens in our LGBTQIA+ community. They asked us to bring some book recs... I'm almost positive they didn't mean an entire display, but I showed up with one anyway lol 


This pic is weirdly focused because he quickly looked up at me and I quickly snapped it. I had to! That face is just as cute as the cover of the book I was reading! 

What books did you get?
What went on at your blog this week?
What pictures did you take?


Labels: