Stacking the Shelves #297 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
Hey, Kiddo


Bought:
Archenemies (Renegades, #2)Snow in Love


From Publishers/Netgalley/Edelweiss: 
The Raven's Tale
Teen Titans: Raven

And two adult titles I may or my not have startled my husband from all my shouting at my computer when I found out I got them 🤷‍♀️


From NCTE: 

These are the reads I kept for myself that I got from NCTE!
-Glimmer of Hope by March for Our Lives
-Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton
-The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman
-Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard
-Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte 
-Sal & Gabi Break the Universe by Carlos Hernandez
-A Place for Wolves by Kosoko Jackson
-Call it What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
-Superman: Dawnbreaker by Matt de la Pena
-Lovely War by Julie Berry
-On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
-The Storm Crow by  Kalyn Josephson
-Black Enough edited by Ibi Zoboi

I got alot more that I've added to my prize shelf at work, and so far they've loved them! 


The Weekly Wrap-Up: 

Monday 11/26/18: No Post. 
Tuesday 11/27/18: Top Ten Platonic Relationships in Books! 
Wednesday 11/28/18: Waiting on Wednesday: The Revolution of Birdie Randolph by Brandy Colbert
Friday 11/16/18: Book Blogger Hop: Wishing for First Editions......

Me on Instagram: 


This photo was taken while I was on my way back from my holiday trip with my hubs. I posted this because I was wondering if anyone else can read and ride or if for some reason they can't. So far, the results are 50/50. Let me know if you guys can or not! I'm really interested in the results! 


Labels: