Stacking the Shelves #302 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Netgalley/ Edelweiss/ Publishers:
Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy, #1)


From the Library:
The Accidental Beauty QueenA Sorrow Fierce and Falling (Kingdom on Fire, #3)


Weekly Wrap-Up

Tuesday 1/1/19: Top Ten Books I Read in 2018 & the Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2018
Wednesday 1/2/19: Waiting on Wednesday: I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest
Friday 1/4/19: Book Blogger Hop: What books are you looking forward to?
 Saturday 1/5/19: Slayer by Kiersten White

Me on Instagram


Won this from a Twitter chat I did a week or so ago! It came with a really sweet note from the author. I can't wait to read it!


As some of you may know, I have a reading journal. And this one is my new one for 2019. There are more pages, but I'm only going to put these. If you want to see the rest of them, go to my Instagram at @take_me_awayyy

 

Last year's Top Nine was filled with Library Life stuff. With finally getting in my diploma and FINALLY getting my job, and going to events for my teens. It was really fun. Hoping 2019 will be just as fun!




Labels: