Stacking the Shelves #320 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:

Cover image for A Good Kind of TroubleCover image for Fumbled
Cover image for Can't Escape LoveCover image for Meet Cute
Cover image for Pride, Prejudice, and Other Flavors

Bought: 
With the Fire on High


From Publishers: 


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Monday 05/06/19: You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn
Tuesday 05/07/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Characters that Remind me of Myself!
Wednesday 05/08/19: Waiting on Wednesday: The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
Thursday 05/09/2019: No Post. 
Friday 05/10/19: Book Blogger Hop: Classics Galore!
Saturday 05/11/19: Finale by Stephanie Garber


Me on Instagram:


We did a Teen STEM class with our new Raspberry Pis at the library! They LOVED this and were really happy with the games they were able to make up! 

I changed my display again! This time it's "Staff Picks!" 


It's been a long three days here in Houston with all the rain and flooding again, so I've been reading this really cute, bright, and sunny book to try to feel less anxious. 


It was Free Comic Book Day last weekend... And what else do you wear on Free Comic Book Day when you're a Wonder Woman super fan??? And I just "needed" to take a picture next to my graphic novel/free comic book day display lol 


I normally buy books AFTER I've read a library or ARC, but this one was too good to wait! I LOVEEEEE this design! 


What about you all?
What did you get?
Get anything that I did?
Get anything else good?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: