Stacking the Shelves #319 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Publishers:

Thank you Netgalley! Two of these I hadn't heard of before, so I'm super excited to learn more now!

From the Library:
The Cornwalls Are Gone (Amy Cornwall #1)The First Lady
The Silent PatientOnce & Future (Once & Future, #1)

I swear just when I got a system going with my e-audios, I get all these in during delivery at work. ALL ON THE SAME DAY.

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 04/23/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: First Ten Books I Reviewed!
Wednesday 04/24/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Frankly in Love by David Yoon
Thursday 04/25/2019: Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan
Friday 04/26/19: Book Blogger Hop: I Has a Tired!



Me on Instagram: 


Free Comic Book Day: The comic book shop I wanted to pair with never answered me, so I went ahead and just made my own display. A bit disappointing, but ehhhh at least I acknowledged it!


April was a whirlwind and I didn't realize it was already over smh So here's my Autism Awareness display I made at work! 


This one is my Asian Pacific American Heritage display. 

What about you? 
What went on at your blog this week? 
Get anything good? 
Leave me a link or let me know in the comments!


Labels: