TTT: Page to Screen Freebie!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Page to Screen Freebie-
Top 10 Books I Wish Were TV Series

You'd Be MineThe Devouring Gray

1. You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn: Although this one was a bit in a way I didn't care for, I still think it would be pretty cool to watch a TV show like this. 

2. The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman: This one had too many characters and I was a little all over the place because I listened to it via audio. I think this would have been a great book to see as a TV series. 

A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals, #1)Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)

3. A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole: I LOVED listening to this via audio! I can only imagine being able to see this series acted out along with the audio. It would definitely be no less than awesome! 

4. Moonlight Scandals by Jennifer L. Armentrout: This series is one of my favorites from her and I really loved reading it. I can definitely see this being played out weekly and making all its viewers unhappy by waiting on next week's episode.

Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)We Set the Dark on Fire (We Set the Dark on Fire, #1)

5. Girls With Sharp Sticks by Suzanne Young: I can definitely see this being a tv show. The plot twists in each chapter could be the cut-off and wait for the next episode instead. 

6. We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia: I mean if nothing else the ending would be cause for a bad ass cliff-hanger.

Opposite of AlwaysThe Black Coats

7. Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds: I loved this one! And of course my logic is thinking all the times they "respawned" would be the next episode in the tv series!

8. The Black Coats by Colleen Oakes: This was the BEST book. All the different places they went to "serve justice" could definitely be the episode markers. 

On the Come UpSlayer (Slayer, #1)

9. On the Come Up by Angie Thomas: I really loved this awesome book! I would love to see this on a tv screen! (Lucky for me it's going to be a movie just like Thomas' first book!

10. Slayer by Kiersten White: I already loved Buffy as a show, so I can only imagine this wouldn't be any different! 

What about you?
See anything that you used on your list?
Le t me know in the comments! 



Labels: