Stacking the Shelves #323 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
The Handmaid's Tale: The Graphic NovelShuri, Vol. 1: The Search For Black Panther
Lumberjanes, Vol. 10: Parents' DayLumberjanes, Vol. 11: Time After Crime

Someone please take away my access to request new materials at work. I end up with way too many books because of it lol 

For Review:
Virtually Yours

Just last month I said I had never danced from being given an e-ARC before and then I got approved for The Magnolia Sword and I've now danced 2 times in 2 months smh lmao

The Chosen (Contender, #1)

I made the mistake of taking this one to work and putting it on my desk to look up more later on. I had a TAG meeting later that day and we know what happened next right??? POOF it disappeared lmao Safe to say I'll have to request the audio. (Maybe now I'll get my copy of We Hunt the Flame back since they have found another of my books to take 😒🙄😂)

The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 05/28/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Favorite Books Released in the Last 10 Years! 
Wednesday 05/29/19: Waiting on Wednesday: The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White
Thursday 05/30/2019: The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg
Saturday 06/01/19: The Monthly Wrap-Up: May 2019

Me on Instagram:

Image may contain: people sittingNo photo description available.
No photo description available.No photo description available.
Image may contain: people sittingImage may contain: indoor


What about you?
Did you get any of these? 
Did Summer Reading already start for you? 
Are you participating? 
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: