Stacking the Shelves #325 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
Title details for My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing - Wait listHow It Feels to Float

I have been waiting on my library to get this on CD, but they were taking too long, so I just got the e-Audio lol 

For Review: 


Bought:
The Rest of the Story


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 06/11/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Unpopular Bookish Opinions! 
Wednesday 06/12/19: Waiting on Wednesday: A Heart so Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
Friday 06/14/19: Book Blogger Hop: Book Nerds Unite

Me on Instagram:


I couldn't make the drive to where she was because it rained and it was flooding in my area, but I bought it from Barnes & Noble and there was an extra chapter and it was also signed so it was ok. 


 Found this super cute picture book at work and I LOVED it! 


This week was all about SRP. I'm exhausted, but I survived 3 programs and telling teens finding an entire team of summer volunteers. I didn't take any pictures except for these 3: this really cute picture book that will NOT stay on the display because it's SO. CUTE. And then there's the astronaut helmets that I had to remake for the shelf runners because they keep mysteriously disappearing. And I got a new shirt made for SRP. I love that I'm in Houston and it works so well with this theme. If you can't read it, it says, "Houston we have a Summer Reading Challenge" like "Houston we have a Problem" 


Keno is actually a red nose pit and the pit in I Wanna Be Where You Are is a blue nose pit, but it's clear Keno still knows which books are worth it to pose with! 


What about you?
What did you get this week? 
Get anything that I got?
Have you already read anything that I got?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: