Stacking the Shelves #340 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Traded:
Slay

My #ownvoices collection is coming along nicely! (Still looking for ARCs of The Hate U Give and Let Me Hear a Rhyme and an HC of Monday's Not Coming if anyone wants to throw one of these my way..... lol)

Won:
Slay

I won a pre-order of this book from the author and it came on pub day! Huge thanks to Brittney Morris! And now since I have both, I can give the HC to my library teens and let them read it at the same time as me lol (They hate when I'm "late to the party")

From the Library:
 Kim Reaper Vol. 1: Grim BeginningsSoul of Stars (Heart of Iron, #2)
The Fire Keeper (The Storm Runner #2)The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil, #1)
The Lady RogueTunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake, #2)



The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 09/24/19:  Top 10 Tuesday:  Top 10 (Or 13!) Books on my Fall TBR!
Wednesday 09/25/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Woven in Moonlight by Isabel IbaƱez
Friday 09/27/19: Book Blogger Hop: Bookish Holidays! 



Me on Instagram:


This event was actually really fun and though I didn't have that many people there, we still had a lot of fun. I loved the theme for Banned Book Week and I wanted to do something with it, so I thought keychains might be the best inexpensive and most fun thing we could do. And as it turns out, it was. 

What about you?
What did you get this week?
Did we get any of the same things?
Let me know in the comments!







Labels: