Stacking the Shelves #359 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:

Two of my most anticipated.... I can't lie, I legit danced when I read the emails!

From the Library: 
43520622Green Lantern: Legacy
Wonder Woman: Warbringer (the Graphic Novel)Blood Countess (Lady Slayers #1)
The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky (Montague Siblings, #1.5)It's a Whole Spiel: Love, Latkes, and Other Jewish Stories

Physical copies

Cover image for Jane AnonymousCover image for The Evil Queen
Cover image for Kings, Queens, and In-BetweensCover image for The Beast Player
Cover image for Deathless DivideCover image for Black Girl Unlimited

e-Audios

Somehow I got REALLY lucky and got on Overdrive right when they added these or something because I was able to immediately checked them out. 


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Monday 02/03/20: No Post. 
Tuesday 02/04/20:  Top 10 TuesdayBooks on my TBR I predict will be 5 stars!
Wednesday 02/05/20: Waiting on Wednesday:  Horrid by Katrina Leno
Friday 02/07/20: Book Blogger Hop:  Memorable Children's Books!

Me on Instagram:






Labels: