Stacking the Shelves #360 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
All Eyes on HerThe Dark In-Between
Cemetery BoysSix Angry Girls

Got my ARC box in, so a HUGE Thank you to Fierce Reads and MacMillan! They all sound AMAZING! 


Got this one from Edelweiss. Another book that promises a story about witches and popular girls. Or in other words, just my kind of read! 

From the Library:

Cover image for A Match Made in MehendiCover image for Loveboat, Taipei
Cover image for Our Wayward FateCover image for A River of Royal Blood
Cover image for Echoes Between UsCover image for If You're Out There
Cover image for Pretend She's HereCover image for Tarnished are the Stars


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Wednesday 02/12/20: Waiting on Wednesday:  Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston
Friday 02/14/20: Book Blogger Hop:  Favorite Genres?


Me on Instagram:





I didn't want to try to upload the video I had filmed, so I settled for the pictures that I took of them. 


I took one of my pictures from my Diverse Books shoot so that I could have a professional shot. And now its my favorite picture of all time lol 


Excuse my face in this one lol I was in the middle of talking. This was a shot from when we were shooting. I took a pic of the camera during playback because I thought it looked cool. I still haven't seen the final cut, but I may upload it (if I can) when I get it. 


What about you?
What did you get this week?
Did you get anything that I did?
Let me know in the comments! 



Labels: