Book Blogger Hop: Something Different!

Other than book reviews, what do you feature on your blog?

There's the usual, memes and stuff, but my favorite thing besides reviews are BOOK LISTS! Sometimes its based on the month and sometmes its based on an event and sometimes its even just because. I LOVE making random book lists and telling people why a book is amazing and why they should read it.  

I also have this really cool meme that I made where I take events from books and tie them to something in my life. It's called Beyond the Book. And I also have something called READy to Talk! This one is basically a discussion type blog post. They come every time I think of a topic. So far, my favorite one was about chapter reveals and other spoilers.  



So what about your blog?
Do you do any that I do?
What do you do differently?

Let me know in the comments! 




I've known 

Labels: