TTT: Favorite Beginnings or Endings!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.    

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Favorite Beginnings or Endings of Books
*These are in no particular order.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)Eleanor and ParkThousand Words
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling: The war scene was epic. King's Cross was epic. Everything was just epic. And the epilogue was just what I needed. I had to see what happened later on in their life. 
2. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell: Although the ending was heartbreaking, it was still so good. My heart literally broke for them. 
3. Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown: Ashleigh had so much going on with her throughout the entire story. I felt so bad for her. In the end she received her HEA and I was extremely glad for her. 
Shade (Shade, #1)The Distance Between UsSecond Chance Summer
4. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready: The beginning of this was sooooo sad, but it sparked the beginning of a great series. I must admit losing him was hard, but I err Aura was able to work through it just fine lol 
5. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West: I HATED that there were so many people fighting against them. I was happy they got their HEA and stopped listening to what everyone else said. 
6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: I boo-hooed at the end. Those notes touched me like nothing else ever did. That is all there is to say. That and I basically loved every bit of this book. 

 Tiger LilyThe Fault in Our StarsCatching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
7. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson: The letter to Peter from Tink at the end of this one is phenomenal!
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: Enough said. I cried and cried and cried but still loved it so much. 
9. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins: OMG I was literally looking bug eyed when I read that ending. I knew something big was going to happen, but I didn't think it would be THAT big! I still haven't read Mockingjay because I need to mentally prepare myself for it. 
Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)
10. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks: The cliff hanger at the ending of this one had me flipping the pages at the end looking for more of the story. I was a little upset that Banks would do that to us lol