Stacking the Shelves #68 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.


Bought: 
The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1)Proxy (Avalon, #0.5)Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
Proxy by Mindee Arnett
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover (This is my first book by Hoover! And it was free on Amazon!)

Received as gifts:
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
(A huge thank you to Jess @ Lovin Los Libros! Thank you so much for the ChristmaBirthday gift lmao)
Recieved for Review:
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #1)And We Stay
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard

AND DRUM ROLL PLEASE...................................

Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
YES THIS IS HAPPENING!
Cress by Marissa Meyer!

An enormous thanks to Around the World ARC Tours! Because of them I am able to read my most anticipated read of 2014! Thank you so much for allowing me to participate in this tour!!!!!


Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 12/22/13:  Stacking the Shelves #67 & the Weekly Wrap-up
Monday 12/23/13: My 5 Star review for This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales and  my Beyond the Book featuring Rule by Jay Crownover and my bookish tattoo!
Tuesday 12/24/13: My Top 10 Books I'd Love for Santa to bring me.... From the last book listed above, he's CLEARLY working overtime! 
Wednesday 12/25/13:  Merry Christmas from me and my Waiting on Wednesday post for the day! 
Thursday 12/26/13:  My 2 Star review of Control by Lydia Kang and my Swoon Thursday, Rule Breaker edition
Friday 12/27/13:  Christmas Book haul where I share SOME of the books I got for Christmas! 
Saturday 12/28/13: My 5 Star Review of Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller! 

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: