Stacking the Shelves #81 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!





This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Around the World ARC Tours:
Just Like the Movies
Just Like the Movies by Kelly Fiore
(Another contemp recommended by Princess Bookie!)

That's it for this week because the other box I received didn't fit in my mailbox :( I will add whatever I get into next weeks! 


Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 03/23/14:  Stacking the Shelves #80
Monday 03/24/14:  My 4 Star Books to Movie review of Divergent 
Tuesday 03/25/14:  Top 10 Things on my Bookish Bucket List
Wednesday 03/26/14: My WoW featuring Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
Thursday 03/27/14: My 4 star review of Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Friday 03/28/14: Follow Friday: A picture is worth 1,000 words

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: