Sunday, September 20, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #144 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the UniverseRowdy (Marked Men, #5)

Bought:

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Monday 09/07/15: My Review of Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
Wednesday 09/09/15: My WoW featuring P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
Thursday 09/10/2015: My review of Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Friday 09/11/15: Follow Friday-  Interview Questions! 

What went on at your blog this week?!

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! I keep hearing mixed things bout Never Never! I love Peter Pan stories and this one does sound good. Definitely will look for your review later on! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete