Stacking the Shelves #144 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the UniverseRowdy (Marked Men, #5)
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Saenz (For class)
Rowdy by Jay Crownover 

Bought:

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 09/06/15: Stacking the Shelves #143 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 09/07/15: My Review of Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
Tuesday 09/08/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  A freebie! I chose to do my TTT on my Top 10 Fave Womances and Bromances! 
Wednesday 09/09/15: My WoW featuring P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
Thursday 09/10/2015: My review of Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Friday 09/11/15: Follow Friday-  Interview Questions! 
Saturday 09/12/15: Class Act, Module 4: Newbery Winners (Featuring The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate)

What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: