Stacking the Shelves #158 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!!!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews

Bought:
Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)


Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (Nook edition)
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (Isn't the hardcover beautiful?!)
& my "This is How I Roll" library shelving cart! I bought it for myself for making all A's last semester! Now I only have one more week of freedom untl Spring 2016 starts and I'm already ready for Summer lol

From the Library: 
Cruel Crown (Red Queen, #0.1-#0.2)

Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard


For Review: 
Dreamology
Dreamology by Lucy Keating

Harper sent me this unsolicited, so I wasn't expecting it, but it definitely sounds like something I would enjoy! I hope it's as fluffy as it sounds! Thank you so much HarperTeen! 

For Review via Netgalley/Edelweiss:
Firstlife (Everlife, #1)Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, #2)

First Life by Gena Showalter 
Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry

Thank you so much Harlequin! I can't wait to get to these two! Walk the Edge has been on my mind since I finished Nowhere But Here! I can't wait to read Razor's story!

26 KissesAll the Missing Girls: A Novel

26 Kisses by Anna Michaels
All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 01/03/16: Stacking the Shelves #157 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 01/04/16: Monthly Wrap-Up for December 2015
Tuesday 01/05/16: TTT Bookish Resolutions for 2016! 
Wednesday 01/06/16: My WoW this week featuring The Power by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Thursday 01/07/16: My Review of See How They Run by Ally Carter
Friday 01/08/16: Follow Friday: Flash Back Friday Edition! 
Saturday 01/09/16: My review of Truthwitch by Susan Dennard


What went on at your blog this week?!



Labels: