Stacking the Shelves #197 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought: 
The Sun Is Also a Star

For review: 

Miss Ellicott's School for the Magically MindedLucky Girl
#famous100 Hours (100 Hours, #1)
LiterallyThe Hate U Give
American Street

Weekly Wrap-Up

Monday 11/07/16: No post 
Tuesday 11/08/16: Top 10 Books I've Recently Added to my TBR
Wednesday 11/09/16: No post
Thursday 11/10/2016: Waiting on Thursday?: Done Dirt Cheap by Sarah Nicole Lemon
Friday 11/11/16: Follow Friday: Fall Colors Everywhere! 
Saturday 11/05/16: Class Act- Module 11: POST-APOCALYPTIC & DYSTOPIAN

Me on Instagram @take_me_awayyy:

No Post.
Update on Me!:
This week on every social media outlet I was pretty quiet. I wasn't feeling well because of my anxiety over the election and the rest of America's new "presidential elect" but I also was anxious because I started my new job already. I had an anxiety attack on Tuesday night and am just now starting to feel better about everything. I'm almost finished with Heartless and I will be back to my regularly scheduled blog/Twitter/Instagram posts this coming week.

Thanks for bearing with me,
Nikki S.  

Labels: