Sunday, April 2, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #217 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 
Never Let You Go

This one is an adult psychological thriller that was recently released, but has been FLYING off our shelves. And it sounds amazing, so I had to check it out. Y'all know I love thrillers! 

Overturned


From Edelweiss/Netgalley/ First to Read: 
The Football Girl


Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)

Not sure what I did to Penguin to be able to get this one, but YAAAASSSSSS! 


A Million Junes


The One Memory of Flora Banks


The Weekly Wrap-Up!



Monday 03/27/17:  Power Rangers Movie! 
Tuesday 03/28/17: Top 10 Authors I Can't Believe I Met!
Wednesday 03/29/17: Waiting on Wednesday: Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
Thursday 03/30/2017:  The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi
Friday 03/31/17: Follow Friday: Happy Cake Day Rachel! 
 Saturday 03/25/17: We Are Okay by Nina LaCour

Me on Instagram @take_me_awayyy:


What went on at your blog this week? 
What piics did you post?

5 comments:

  1. Oh nice!! Seeing some new to me ones! I just read Flame in the Mist and liked it! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh can't wait to see what you think of Flame in the Mist! I've heard nothing but great things about it already!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Strange the Dreamer. I’m on a book-buying ban, though. I acquired way too many books last month. I hope you enjoy it!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess who is seeing Laini Taylor tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun! I still can't believe I randomly met her at BEA lmao

      Delete