Stacking the Shelves #241 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review: 
Tess of the RoadPrince in Disguise
Time BombMiles Away from You
Girl Made of StarsAutonomous
R.I.P. Eliza HartThe Becoming of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, #1)

From the Library: 
A Line in the DarkDare Mighty Things

Bought: 
Top Elf



The Weekly Wrap-Up!


Tuesday 10/24/17: Top 10 of my Favorite Unique Book Titles!
Wednesday 10/25/17: Waiting on Wednesday: Puddin by Julie Murphy
Thursday 10/26/2017:  Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds
Friday 10/27/17: Book Blogger Hop: Favorite Reading Snack

Me on Instagram


I posted this one because I had just taken him outside and some dude was really freaking out because he was a pitbull. He seemed terrified. Meanwhile, my Keno was scared of him smh lol 
I finally got the results from my test that I took a month ago. I took off a week from blogging and work and Twitter and I have been stressed beyond belief waiting on the results. But I finally got the results on Friday and I have to tell you, my knees hit the floor and I praised Him and cried. I don't say this often, but I'm so proud of myself. Come December I will be RUNNING across the stage. I was just getting used to my new last name, but now I have something NEW to add to it: Nikki Shaw, MLIS


What went on at your blog this week? 

Labels: