Stacking the Shelves #263 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
 Trail of Lightning (The Sixth World, #1)500 Words or Less
Charlie Hernández and the League of ShadowsMoonlight Seduction (de Vincent, #2)
Hidden PiecesScream All Night
The Girl You Thought I WasSummer of Salt
If OnlyThe Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient, #1)
Ignite the StarsBlank 133x176
 Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean

From Txla:

Yesterday I got home from Txla in Dallas. I haven't unpacked anything... Well except the books lmao Here's my haul I got from there! (Legendary not pictured because I let my lead librarian read it first!) Here's' the titles of the books in my haul!

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Monday 04/01/18: Middle Grade Monday: Aru Shah the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi
Wednesday 04/03/18: Waiting on Wednesday: What if it's Us? by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
Friday 04/06/18: Book Blogger Hop: Review Burnout? 
 Saturday 04/07/18:  Dread Nation by Justina Ireland

Me on Instagram


I did a three month check in for my challenges in my bookish bullet journal. It's ugly from all the white out, but ehhh it works for me lol 


I started packing for Txla and I found this in one of my bags from my library kids. LOVE them! 


This was given to me by a co-worker and I really cried because the other hand drawn one my sister gave me, I lost in Harvey. 



This was the line we made for Kerri Maniscalco at 9......... Her signing was at 11:30 lolol I wanted this book so bad I had dreams about it smh 


Here's me all smiles because I GOT IT! Woot!!!!!


I FINALLY met Tomi and I DIEEEEEEE. I had REAL. TEARS. It was super embarrassing and her editor took a pic of me, but you know what, IT WAS WORTH IT. And what she signed in it.... Man, y'all wouldn't understand. #ForUS


I ran into Holly Black in a booth after I came back to the exhbit hall after a session! It was super random and really awesome. I was able to score a COOL picture with her ear too! 


Finally met Stephanie Garber! I didn't bring my white copy of Legendary and I regret it now, but its fine. 


My pooh has been stuck to my side since I got back. He is SO SPOILED. He has to be touching me, like he's making sure I stay in my seat lol 

What went on at your blog this week?





Labels: