Stacking the Shelves #266 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
Ghost Boys31180248
Isle of Blood and Stone (Isle of Blood and Stone, #1)The Astonishing Color of After

For Review: 
Dragon Pearl

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Wednesday 04/25/18: Waiting on Wednesday: 96 Words for Love by Rachel Roy & Ava Dash
Thursday 04/26/2018:  No Post.
Friday 04/27/18: No Post. 
 Saturday 04/28/18:  READy to Talk: Quick Catch-up!

Me on Instagram


Since I'm going to another branch, my team got me all my favorite sweets. I can never turn down cake and I LOVE coffee ice cream with Oreos! (Hence the reason I LOVED the Dunkin Donuts mocha cream Oreos!)


On Saturday we had a pizza party at the library for a doll party. I was NOT about to let those pizzas move while back there by themselves. 


Saturday was my last day at my old branch. I was super surprised to get a unicorn cake from one of my patrons. I had told her once before that I love unicorns and thought they were special. They got me a cake and I LOVED it. 


We had a weird science program done at the library, and this time they brought real animals. And it was a hit with all the kids. And look!!! They had a rat lol There were other animals too and you can find those at my instagram. 


One of the other animals was a bearded dragon. It was cool because one of the people in the library actually owned one and she had it with her. Hers I was able to hold. And then of course I fell in love with it. (You can tell by how I'm lovingly I'm looking at him lolol) But my husband says we only have room for one pet :( 



What went on at your blog this week?
Leave me a link in the comments! 

Labels: