Stacking the Shelves #277 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
The Perfect MotherThe Cabin at the End of the World
Jar of HeartsI Am Watching You
The President Is MissingA Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals, #1)
(All Audios)


The OutsiderThe Death of Mrs. Westaway
The President Is Missing

(HC holds I got in!)

Idk who the magic fairy is that INSISTS that you get all your holds in at the same damn time, but I really wish she would get a new job! Let's see how many of these I can actually get to! 


From the Publishers:
The Tiger at MidnightThe Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings, #2)
We Set the Dark on FireThe Cerulean  (Untitled Duology #1)
Dragons in a Bag (Dragons in a Bag #1)Unbroken: 13 Stories Starring Disabled Teens
Me and MeWhat the Woods Keep


The Weekly Wrap-Up! 

Tuesday 07/10/18: Top Ten Best Books I've Read in 2018 so Far! 
Wednesday 07/11/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte
Thursday 07/12/2018: No Post
Friday 07/13/18: Book Blogger Hop: Your Own Beautiful Mess! 


Me on Instagram:


These two came to the desk as donations...... Both of which promptly ended up on my desk. I'm currently still on the hold list for both of these and I'm in the 100's, so I took them and I feel no remorse lol 


This is the book display I had up at work for the month of July. It was asking teens to pair the book with the song of the same name. I only requested a few of these books because most of the books were older. I wasn't expecting them to go so fast. But they all went in about a week. And now here I am requesting more on my off weekend lol 

Labels: