TGIF 8/17/12

Woop its everyone's favorite day of the week! Cheers to the freaking weekend!

 This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a bookish question. It's hosted by Ginger over at GReads! 

Pimp Your Review: Feature a favorite book review you've written in the past that you feel deserves more love! 


A: I want to shed some light on my review on "Defiance" by C.J. Redwine! The book is phenomenal and will take you on so many adventures! Here's my review: Defiance by C.J. Redwine

Here are my posts for the week:
Sunday: Stacking the Shelves
Monday: Review on Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Tuesday: In Her Shoes featuring Mia from the If I Stay series
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday featuring Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Thursday: Review on Wildefire by Karsten Knight