Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top 10 Favorite Beginnings or Endings of Books
*These are in no particular order.
3. Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown: Ashleigh had so much going on with her throughout the entire story. I felt so bad for her. In the end she received her HEA and I was extremely glad for her.
4. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
: The beginning of this was sooooo sad, but it sparked the beginning of a great series. I must admit losing him was hard, but
err Aura was able to work through it just fine lol
6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
: I boo-hooed at the end. Those notes touched me like nothing else ever did. That is all there is to say. That and I basically loved every bit of this book.
9. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
: OMG I was literally looking bug eyed when I read that ending. I knew something big was going to happen, but I didn't think it would be THAT big! I still haven't read Mockingjay because I need to mentally prepare myself for it.
10. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
: The cliff hanger at the ending of this one had me flipping the pages at the end looking for more of the story. I was a little upset that Banks would do that to us lol